Mentoring Program 2017 - AFP Greater Cincinnati
The AFP - Greater Cincinnati Mentoring Program demonstrates a commitment to our members to provide value-added services to their professional development.
PROGRAM GOALS: In advancing philanthropy through education, training and advocacy, the AFP - Greater Cincinnati Chapter aspires to the following:
- To promote collegial relationships between seasoned professionals and Mentees.
- To assist fundraising professionals in developing a network for professional guidance and creative fundraising.
- To strengthen the Mentees’ skills through identification and focus on specific areas of practice.
- To enhance the professional abilities of both the Mentor and Mentee through shared effort.
- To offer an adaptable, responsive and accountable program.
- To respect confidentiality.
- To promote fun through shared experience and practice.
*Applications due March 17, 2017